Force Protection Level - ALPHA +
Homeland Defense Security Level - Yellow / Elevated
The US Army Garrison Rock Island Arsenal Mission statement:
Provide quality facilities and excellent base operations support and services to all installation tenants in the areas of law enforcement, crime prevention, security management, fire, safety, information management, facilities engineering, housing, maintenance of buildings and roads, and transportation. The Garrison maintains telecommunications facilities and common resources, as well as community amenities and necessary services for morale, welfare, and recreation. A high quality of living and working environment is maintained to ensure equal opportunity for all civilian employees, war fighters, and family members.
The US Army Garrison Rock Island Arsenal Vision statement:
Provider of superior service and support to our current and future tenant organizations.
The US Army Garrison Rock Island Arsenal Values:
- We are committed to the Army core values: Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity and Personal Courage.
- Our business values have stood the test of time and will continue to guide our actions into the next century.
- We will continue to be a world-class organization, dedicated to providing our customers with the best products and services and highest quality, the best value, whenever and wherever required.
- We will achieve customer satisfaction through strategic alliances, partnerships and open communication.
- We will work as a team, fully utilizing the diverse expertise available in our multicultural work force.
- We will recognize the accomplishments of our employees, our most critical asset, and insure their continued involvement and advancement.
- We will do what is right.
- We will nurture a safe environment.
- We will be an active, integral part of the community in which we live.
- We will be trusted stewards of our resources.